John and Elizabeth Burne are the Pastors of Eaglemount Christian Centre, Dundonald, Belfast, Northern Ireland. They have functioned in this role for 18 years. They have worked in the South of Ireland also traveling to other countries including U.S.A. and South Korea.
They are connected to the Association of Independent Christian Churches; Victory Christian Fellowship; Dublin; Living Word Church, Galway and more recently, Kingdom Alliance, an Apostolic network of five fold ministers meeting in Belfast.
John is a respected and capable minister with valuable experience in many aspects of church life and ministry. You will find his messages faith building and refreshing bringing you to a new place of passion for Christ.
Elizabeth supports John in the ministry, supervises the children's ministry and is responsible for administration.
They are the proud parents of three grown children, Lisa, Jonathan and Joel.
Lisa works for Fellowship House Ministries, as a missionary to inner city under-privileged children, in Camden, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Jonathan is married to Christine and they work and live in Belfast.
Joel operates the Power Point media
Sunday Worship at 11 a m led by Stephen Connor
1) The Bible is the infallible Word of God inspired by God himself. 2 Timothy 3:15-17
2) There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Mark 12:29; 1 John 5:6-8
3) Jesus Christ is perfect Deity and perfect humanity. John 3:18; Mark 2:27-28
4) The salvation of man through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Romans 3:21-30; Romans 10:8-10
5) Water baptism by immersion for all believers. Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; Romans 6:4-11; Ephesians 2:6
6) The Baptism in the Holy Spirit, with the evidence in speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives utterance.
Acts 2:4; Acts 19:2-6; Matthew 3:11
7) The Lord's Supper, symbolising the broken body and shed blood of Jesus Christ as the new covenant between God and man.
1 Corinthians 11:24-25, 28
8) The Church is the Body of Christ, the dwelling place and home of God through the Holy Spirit.
Every believer born of God's Spirit is an integral part of the general assembly,
and the Church of the Firstborn which is written in heaven. Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:19, 22
9) We believe in both the resurrection of the saved and the lost; that if they are saved unto the resurrection of life
and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:24, 28, 29
10) Total prosperity- Spiritual: John 3:3, 11
Mental: 2 Timothy 1:7; Romans 12:2
Physical: Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:17
Financial: 3John 2; Malachi 3:10
Social: Proverbs 3:4
11) Awaiting our blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ. Titus 2:13
Promoting Jesus Christ
as King of Kings and Lord of Lord